PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Irina! I shall tell or say things obvious by all, but is simply compelled or forced it sdelat...

Sergey
27.08.2004, 08:16
Dear Irina! I shall tell or say things obvious by all, but is simply compelled or forced to make it. The matter is that different people have different habits, different characters, needs or requirements and desires. And it is good, it frames nomarlnyj balance and, usually, lays within the limits of normal fluctuations. But, unfortunately, there is a category of people which prevents to live druim. Often they bring under it certain pseudo-logical reasons. But actually, zhalanie to stir or prevent to other people obosnovanno not system of views, and is an original cause (relative, certainly) in itself, and other views of other people are exclusively an occasion to expression of the aggression. Mentally healthy people, Irina, leave a place which to them do not like, instead of spoil another mood and do not prevent to execute to people their professional duties. I wish your of good luck in struggle against the world harm and immorality. Good-bye.

S.ilva
27.08.2004, 20:27
Such people as Irina, do or make of normal people
Mentally sick. Sergey, you are so right, to add there is nothing, its or her poverty vzgjadov is sad...

The anonym
28.08.2004, 06:19
C, you too are mentally sick, only on the, as well as practically everyone in this conference...

WITH.
29.08.2004, 14:37
To the anonym! Are absolutely right, who argues?
Absolutely healthy people do not happen, unless we
Exception?

Isaev D.D.
30.08.2004, 23:58
I wish to add pair words in discussion. I consider or count, that overwhelming majority of the people, addressing on a site with questions - are mentally healthy, but understand, that deal with psychological or sexological problems which wish to solve or decide or understand the given questions. And it is remarkable!!! And people sick or defective do not realize it or this more often and and live... There Is still a category of militant ignorance which is inclined to consider or count, that all that mismatches their own behaviour or views is a pathology which should be eradicated by all means... That they will wound, injure persons of others they never and do not think, simply hang up on all shortcuts and anathematize...

dusja
31.08.2004, 12:40
Not in insult be told or said: Zigmund Freud has a rest, where
There is Isaev D. . Our doctor modern, pure or clean, all understanding. Thanks him
From all!!!