PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had first time of proctal or anal sex. After that have appeared allocation sliz...

Light
11.08.2004, 11:08
I had first time of proctal or anal sex. After that have appeared allocation of slime with a blood it normally? What problems can arise at proctal or anal sex?

Woodpecker
15.08.2004, 00:57
No, not normally. Proctal or anal cracks, gemoroj.

njusja to the Woodpecker
16.08.2004, 09:36
And what, at you already was such?:)

PerGynt
17.08.2004, 11:33
Esteem the novel nobelevkogo the winner of Iwo Andricha " the Bridge on Drin ". There it is colourfully and in detail described posazhenie on kol. At certain Radivoja there were problems at proctal or anal sex on kolu - well, there, damage of a sphincter, break of a colon and other trifles. Debauchees, to you that, already holes do not suffice?

The anonym
18.08.2004, 01:35
Light, well chtozh you so it is inaccurate?? ((... It is necessary to descend or go to the doctor. .i to be treated... Most likely a crack..

Ljalja
19.08.2004, 07:22
PerGynt, the darling cheburashka! To plant or put on kol-it is TORTURE!!! And to borrow or occupy in proctal or anal sex with liked chelovekom-things very different:-))

Ljalja
22.08.2004, 19:17
Not necessarily crack, visit or attend the proctologist. Most likely there were latent problems before: - ((

Isaev D.D.
26.08.2004, 14:45
Dear Light! There could be microdamages mucous (all depends on quantity or amount vydeleny) If all has stopped in day and there are no pains it is possible to consider or count it as result of inept actions. In the further it is necessary to be more cautious and to not suppose pains.

Kuzja
28.08.2004, 09:23
Not tryndite I on pjane have tried or tasted with the best friend, all is excellent or different without pains and consequences. Be not afraid I not the gay person, two times were to be known as it. Anything.

child
30.08.2004, 12:12
All would like to try or taste, but not to everyone give: ((Here also whine: PAINFULLY! Vraki! In fact it is awfully pleasant:))