PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether how to define or determine the woman has terminated?...

Ravil
24.08.2004, 02:49
Whether how to define or determine the woman has terminated?

The anonym
24.08.2004, 05:08
In time an orgasm the woman, as a rule, has a small allocation of sweat. A different sort of start both td. And tp. - not a parameter of an orgasm (it can with be emitted)

The old man - db
25.08.2004, 10:42
It can be felt only.............. Having looked or seen in its or her eyes.

26.08.2004, 22:13
If you do not feel it or this - you not the man, and is simple samets (((((((

)
28.08.2004, 14:24
And I in general never can terminate, only I imitate
Muzhiks, what for to you it? We and to play is class we can, in fact we sleep we not with tselju-necessarily to terminate, we simply like process

28.08.2004, 17:17
To play it it is impossible!!!!!! It is possible to make a fool only goats)))))

The anonym
29.08.2004, 06:31
It only underdeveloped silly women sleep with men all life without desire to receive an orgasm. To imitate orgazm-the silliest, that it is possible to do or make. If for you it is norm or rate so though do not generalize, in fact it becomes a shame with all our floor.

Natasha
29.08.2004, 22:46
Honestly, ridiculously. The woman (sobsvenno, as well as the man) - not the machine or car, at it or her does not light up nikakja a bulb when there comes an orgasm. - to mine, a question not in attributes of an orgasm as those (and they such different, because an orgasm to an orgasm rozn, as well as the girl to the girl!), and in trust. Think, what not so in your attitudes or relations if you do not believe her is better, that at it or her there has come or stepped an orgasm. Or - why she imitates it or him...