PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! At me a following problem: I with the girl live a sexual life already an eye...

JACK
27.08.2004, 08:31
The doctor! At me a following problem: I with the girl live a sexual life about one year, but at it or her an allergy on latex. It is necessary to me to dress only a condom as at it or her and after the sexual certificate or act at it or her all at once becomes dry vrutri shchipit and at times she cannot be engaged in sex of more once. Therefore have decided to pass on protoivozachatochnye tablets " Three mersi ", preliminary having consulted with the doctor. Next day after the termination or ending of a menses we have borrowed or occupied in sex, dryness of a vagina any more was not, but after the sexual certificate or act all hurted it or her the bottom soldering sexual labiums, and from a vagina the blood was allocated... Certainly, more we did not begin to do or make anything. I at it or her the first, all over again have thought, that simply the vagina gets used to my member, he thick enough, but it we already passed or took place all in the beginning of our attitudes or relations, there was a blood, but chut-hardly, in the field of besides bottom soldering. But now she flows otkuda-that from within. I could not damage or injure;hurt mucous? And how much or as far as it is dangerous? Thanks.

Zjuka
28.08.2004, 17:20
It is necessary to sit not here, and to the gynecologist to run!

Isaev D.D.
29.08.2004, 18:49
Dear JACK! The Girl should seem necessarily to the gynecologist and to find out the reason of a bleeding!