PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, whether is still what nibud ways of self-satisfaction for men, kr...

Demon
22.08.2004, 19:51
Tell or Say, whether is still what nibud ways of self-satisfaction for men, except for a usual onanism?

:-)
23.08.2004, 20:22
Hot points Dear mine, there self-satisfaction for men though take away.

Demon
25.08.2004, 10:33
I mean unusual ways of a masturbation.

Thorn (not the doctor)
26.08.2004, 08:49
Unusual? Easily! For example, the included or switched on vacuum cleaner (to remove or take off all attachments or nozzles and to thrust in a pipe). Or to fasten handcuffs a scrotum and an arm or a hand desired nachalnitsy. Still it is possible to adhere to it or him;them a propeller and to expose on a wind. It is assured or confident, it is not required even advertising to compare such superonanism with "usual":)

Zjuka
26.08.2004, 11:12
To leave on a balcony, to ask the neighbour to push an arm or a hand and to enclose there the pribor-sensations indescribable!

The anonym
27.08.2004, 22:03
Thorn and Zjuka-well Petrosyan with suprugoj is direct. obhohocheshsja. All the evening long on arena two sexly anxious clowns.

Thorn (not the doctor)
28.08.2004, 06:20
.. And the others instead of job read it, do or make anonymous attacks and consider or count itself, certainly, more cleverly. You who though, the exposer lime? Probably too here has come " me wants nobody "? Here also solve the problems - to me yours to attribute it is not necessary.
PS. Wife Petrosyan call Elena Stepanenko.

Zjuka
28.08.2004, 19:06
Sexly anxious here write and in searches of the answer to the problems on another's questions ransack, mimohodom throwing retorts. We, on the contrary, bolshim experience share! ":))

Andrey
29.08.2004, 16:32
Ways - the sea! Give vent to imagination and to you such ideas will come...