PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt! We with the husband use the interrupted sexual certificate or act, but it seems to me cht...

Marina
26.08.2004, 10:28
Prompt! We with the husband use the interrupted sexual certificate or act, but it seems to me that he does not receive full pleasure from contact though exaltation and an ejaculation are present. What does he feel?

KS
27.08.2004, 13:08
The same as though he has almost finished you to an orgasm, and then you should complete all a masturbation. Discontinuing polovgo the certificate or act is not the best way, this strain, continence from konchanija (man), for example, during 2 h is much better than day. This Chinese wisdom. Making love and not finishing, the man types or collects huge energy, its or his potential does not run low, and the orgasm (after 2 h days of active sex) brings inexhaustible pleasure. It is possible to drink hormonal tablets, it will enable your husband to be liberated during sex, but, remember, that jaskazala to you about a whale. Wisdom is very correctly.

Isaev D.D.
28.08.2004, 12:44
Dear Marina! At once I wish to tell or say, that preservation from pregnancy by means of the interrupted sexual certificate or act - not the best choice! This method is not reliable, t. To. The small amount of spermatozoons contains in a secret of glands of Cooper which is allocated at exaltation (up to an ejaculation) and it or this it can appear enough for a fertilization. Besides it or this the drop of an ejaculate can get on genitals of the woman and it or this will be enough for activly moving spermatozoons. The probability of pregnancy at use of this method reaches or achieves 28 %.
The interrupted sexual certificate or act is interfaced or integrated to a greater or big emotional strain of partners, stirs or prevents to high-grade satisfaction as men which should supervise constantly itself, and women who is afraid of pregnancy. Necessity can interrupt "to grease" orgasticheskie sensations. (However, how much or as far as all this suits your husband and that he feels I know for certain I can not)

Oksana
29.08.2004, 05:56
For KS: it not wisdom Chinese, and delusion. And in general you try or taste so, lead up yourself (or the partner) is regular in tech. 2 h days up to an orgasm also stop. What will you feel then?
For Marina: we with the husband used the same way of years 10. Helped or assisted. But recently I began to feel, that it any more very much is pleasant to the husband, and sensations at it or him not such, as earlier (as he has confirmed). And sometimes problems with an ejaculation began to arise. It seems to me, if you like the husband and care about its or his health it is better to pass to a condom (if there is an opportunity, buy good).