PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, please explain to me (I cannot understand in any way) AS do or make obre...

Serafima!
27.08.2004, 04:24
The doctor, please explain to me (I cannot understand in any way) AS do or make a circumcision (obrezajut a skin, and then sew up or what occurs or happens to a place where this skin cut off???) And in general what for it do or make? I heard, what is it national traditions or??? And here still that wished to ask you!!! I once communicated with one man of 45 years (it was casual dialogue which if meant intimate relations without naprjagja. All depend on me! By virtue of the developed circumstances, I had to spend the night at it or this the man in an apartment! But a short of a question not in it or this! I when have seen its or his MEMBER to me it became bad! He wished to borrow or occupy with me love, but prozervativa (thanks God) it has not appeared)! I have used cunning and have told or said: Well you as without prozervativa, and suddenly I than am ill or sick! I do not wish you to infect with anything! And it has worked! As if my argument has not worked, I do not know, that with me would be! You In a word, can to me under that description which I now to you shall result or bring to respond: what was with its or his member?
Its or His member reminded in raised or excited a status to a pomegranate "Limonku"! The Man this very high, an athletic body build! This "limonka" was the size... I can not similar think up anything at all:))) length of sm 14 and in volume diameter of sm 14! I was in a shock... I the person very curious and understanding, that am more in the life, I ALREADY SUCH shall not see, I have solved, resorting to various dodges to consider or examine its or his member better! I could not it or him in a forehead ask: Dear! Whether It is impossible to study or investigate a structure of your member:))))))))))))))! The Word: As I sowing understand, at it or him the decent sizes a member, if not could enough... A small intersection, something partly reminding a vein, connecting or bridging the top of its or his prepuce and a member! That is, this intersection does not give an opportunity to a skin around of a member - rastigivatsja (you know, I here even think, as in a normal status and in raised or excited, the member represented one and too) and this skin, kakby around of a member is wound by cords or crimps. If this intersection to cut, and it is real even scissors to make, the member will automatically be stretched or automatically be dragged out sm on... dtsat! But absolutely precisely one, what is it it is impossible to place in female genitals:)))) IT as a head of the baby!
I do not know it can I such silly, and can men! At me know what doubt: instead of whether he has made is what that surgical by specially??? I so have understood from its or his conversation that left kogda-that term in places not so remote! But you only do not think, that I any thoughtless! In a life there are different situations, and he now the businessman!
The doctor! prosvjatite please the rattling woman!

Isaev D.D.
27.08.2004, 13:00
Dear Serafima! Operation of a circumcision consists in circular excision of the dermal cord or crimp closing a head of a penis (prepuce). After that at all in the raised or excited status the head remains opened or open. The circumcision is done or made for religious reasons (for example, to Jews), during ancient times the circumcision often was a ceremony initsiatsii - transition of the boy in the status of the adult. There are medical indications: at too narrow prepuce there is a phimosis (a prelum of a head a prepuce, occurrence of inflammations iz-for impossibility of exercise of hygienic procedures) then there is a necessity of excising or coretraction
As to your question should make some specifications. No dermal intersection defines or determine the sizes of a penis. They depend on the form and the sizes of cavernous bodies (which are filled with a blood and find elasticity). The external skin is not connected with cavernous bodies and easily displaced irrespective of them. Influence of a bridle of a prepuce on length of a penis only visible. There is a high probability, that your friend zakachal in due time under a skin of a penis any inert substances with the purpose of its or his augmentation. Such idea arises because too proportions of the described organ are unnatural.

Serafima!
27.08.2004, 20:03
The doctor, you excuse me for details: I an arm or a hand its or his member touched or tampered with, and it as you tochnot have named there was an intersection! This intersection could be hooked a finger and at strong desire if for it or her to jerk, and to break off it or her it is possible, she thin (diameter of 2 3 mm)! Well however, probably not so it important, simply interestingly (do not think I was absolutely sober, I at all do not drink also employment or occupation by love I recognize only with the beloved! I longly adapt for the partner to receive an orgasm! With an orchestra on some times I do not receive any pleasure, from here and a conclusion: partners on few times me do not raise or excite! Feelings are necessary to me!

Yes! And if it is not difficult still time explain, how after a circumcision this wound itself heals or it or her sew up? In fact likely it is sick!! Thanks!

Isaev D.D.
29.08.2004, 04:54
After a circumcision on edge or territory of a cut or section seams are imposed.