PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dmitry Dmitrich (it is direct as Maxim maksimych), and here it is possible for you such seksualn...

Well here (well done)
21.08.2004, 07:38
Dmitry Dmitrich (it is direct as Maxim maksimych), and here it is possible for you such sex question zadat-you in general in discussion do not enter essentially, all moderasite successively, at own discretion, eks-kt, or vse-taki the shade of pluralism here is?

Isaev D.D.
21.08.2004, 12:38
I on a site not for discussions about what , and for answers to questions exciting people. For conversations there are chats! To all the place!

Tanjushka 16 years
22.08.2004, 23:28
The doctor of the rights, and I vse-peerly like it or him, he the help offers all psychological, and me, detke, it is not known...

Tanjushka
23.08.2004, 01:15
I it or him like not as the man, and as the kind doctor and as the daddy, forgive or excuse.

Silent zombi
24.08.2004, 08:25
Imho if you such clever, be recorded at a forum as the doctor and enter from discussion with everybody

Well here
25.08.2004, 18:41
2 Isaev: And how you define or determine the place on a site? There Are sexopathologists poangazhirovannee you, the surname will be not not resulted or brought, to you they are fine known. "To kill" a site it is possible very simply, probably it is not known to you. Know, how in one sex anekdote-" do not finger pisju, mum, for process we shall lose! "

The anonym
26.08.2004, 22:08
At the doctor clearly what place on a site, and here your place... Too fine you know where. SHCHaz the doctor to you vrezhet on this or thus most pisju from your dirty joke.

The answer pridurku " well here " from Eveliny
28.08.2004, 02:49
Not the site was framed by you, not to you it or him and to bury, and who the bad word will tell or say about doctor Isaeve, from the black bile and will be lost, will simply choke.
Do not take for a ride to all regular customers!

LEDI SEX - for well here!
28.08.2004, 08:45
Well here! You are simple not the muzhik! Your place is valid in chats, I am surprised, that is such bestalkovye, blunt and gossips " muzhchinki are worse than "women", " gore-, would go kuda-far away is better, studied umu-in reason, and that only be able, to pull out or fray any bosh! Obviously not all by way of not only with a head, but also in trousers...

tuzik
28.08.2004, 21:38
Correctly, lady! I like you in advance, the clear head.

child
29.08.2004, 03:00
Something have mixed: udushu, it from kobrochki