PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 23 years. In February I have lost virginity with the liked person. We up to...

Rita
26.08.2004, 23:14
To me 23 years. In February I have lost virginity with the liked person. We till now together, and our attitudes or relations just fine.
But I do not test an orgasm. To me it is very good during sex, I simply depart. But the orgasm is not present. Liked it upsets. Though I convince it or him, what is it unimportantly.
Earlier I was engaged in a masturbation in soul or douche and tested klitoralnyj an orgasm. It is Literally in a minute. Very bright.
My guy constantly is engaged with me in oral sex, but to me it is simply pleasant also all.
We have already tried any poses.
And more. Sometimes it seems to me, that I would test an orgasm if he was rasping with me, would seize me by hair, simply would rape. But he does not agree it, t. To. Cannot behave so with me.
What to do or make?
And we had sexual certificates or acts in about an hour and - anything.

Dr. Anna
27.08.2004, 11:48
Borrow or Occupy klitoralnoj in a masturbation in a pose " the man behind ", and all will turn out.

Isaev D.D.
29.08.2004, 01:07
Dear Rita! It was necessary to speak, that self-stimulation by douche differs from sensations during intimate relations with the partner. Therefore for transition to a new erotic stereotype it is required to learn to receive a discharge at rhythmic stimulation. Most easier to begin with a masturbation by means of the vibrator.