PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, I do not have orgasm during sex: (is more exact, he is, but only...

Lena
27.08.2004, 20:56
Help or Assist, I do not have orgasm during sex: (is more exact, he is, but only during a masturbation - then there is enough literally half-minute (souls or douche). I have married half a year back, before we with the future husband made love seldom, but with chuvustvom and plainly:) Except for it or him I did not have partners - he the first. But I know, that in sex he is very good - the liberated, liking, various, oral sex delivers both of us the big pleasure. To me it is very pleasant during, in different poses, and sex lasts longly enough - a maximum of minutes 50 (outside of a prelude), but the orgasm all is not present and not present! And I on a regular basis "catch up" with it or him in bathing. What to do or make? Can, it is any psychological barrier, but at us perfect attitudes or relations from the very beginning. And during sex I do not go in cycles in expectation of an orgasm, and simply I enjoy, move, caress... Advise, what to me to do or make?

child
29.08.2004, 00:53
Gy-gy-gy... One more - read through below about Alfreda. At it or him the same shelter. Correctly in Middle Ages an arm or a hand for an onanism chopped off! Have got used to satisfy itself and now be surprised " why I cannot test an orgasm "???!!! Yes because you on another have got used to test it or him that's all!!!!!! ZYZH. Combine - try or taste sex in bathing with IT or him and douche. Begin what your liked has started to associate at you with an orgasm.