PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I at all do not test an orgasm at the sexual certificate or act. I can terminate...

Tatyana
27.08.2004, 05:07
The doctor, I at all do not test an orgasm at the sexual certificate or act. I can terminate only through oral stimulation of a clitoris and that not always, besides on it a lot of time leaves. Whether the orgasm depends at the relations on a locating of a clitoris? I think he at me there is very highly and deeply and in it or this all problems. Also at me now 3 monthly child and after sorts or labors (cesarean) vagina at me was too stretched or too dragged out, that according to the husband, for it or him to get into me sravnimo with bochkoj full water:) (a joke, certainly, but the truth). He feels nothing, and I and for a long time. Whether normal this phenomenon after sorts or labors and it will longly proceed? Sex for us became uninteresting.

Evgenie!
28.08.2004, 18:13
Tatyana! To the doctor already asked similar questions: I now again shall reproduce them for you (there will be a comment, question Lizy and comments again) I Hope you will use advice or councils! At me the most cesarean so vlagalitse as at the virgin remains (to mine your husband to something romances, you not a vagina gave birth or travailled) SO
: Isaev D.D. on May, 28th 2001 06 : 02 : 16
Dear Liza! There Are so-called exercises Kegelja which train force of muscles of a vagina. They consist in reduction and a relaxation lonno-coccygeal muscles. This muscle at reduction interrupts an emiction and involves a fundament. Three times a day it is necessary to reduce and weaken or relax quickly these muscles (on 20 times). It is better to begin with 5 10 reductions, and then gradually to reach up to 20. First these muscles easily get tired, but gradually they get used to a load. After that it is necessary to add slow reductions, gradually leading up them up to 10 repetitions. 5 seconds to strain and hold a muscle strained or intense, and then 5 seconds to weaken or relax. Regular exercise of exercises will raise or increase their tonus, an opportunity densely to compress a penis of the partner and as often write, will strengthen experience orgasticheskoj discharges...
Masha on May, 27th 2001 21 : 31 : 39
Exercise: sit, cost or stand, lay - unimportantly, glavnoe-it is necessary kakby to involve a vagina vovnutr an organism (in itself), then to relax, then again to involve, then again to relax and in such key yet ustanite! It is possible to do or make at any time: have recollected and do or make! The more often, the better! And during the sexual certificate or act too do or make - the partner at once will feel it!
Liza on May, 26th 2001 10 : 22 : 44
At me the orgasm happens, only at laskanii a clitoris, at its or his usual sexual certificate or act is not present, even a hint. What to do or make? Whether probably to achieve an orgasm during the sexual certificate or act immediately? Very much it would be desirable.

Answers:
Isaev D.D. on May, 28th 2001 03 : 48 : 10
Dear Liza! If you can receive a discharge at laskah a clitoris for you achievement of an orgasm and during affinity is real. There will be it not at once, and it will be necessary for you to adapt for new type of stimulation. Laskami a clitoris achieve achievement predorgasticheskogo a status, and the discharge - during affinity, continuing to stimulate klitoralnuju area an arm or a hand.
* ** * on May, 27th 2001 01 : 54 : 21
I do not know the exact name, but he will differ a little from clitoral (tongue) on force of sensations! Well I do not know, can to you it will be possible also vulval or vaginal to receive in due course! As Doctor Isaev speaks - the orgasm is in a head, instead of in genitals or genitalias!
Liza on May, 26th 2001 23 : 01 : 21
* * * * Means all the same, only if there will be a contact with a clitoris? e. Only a clitoral orgasm?
* ** * on May, 26th 2001 19 : 17 : 20
And by the way do not experience if at once it will not turn out! It is necessary to learn to own and operate or control the body and you necessarily learn! The most important do not go in cycles that is impossible to you! Necessarily poluchits also it will turn out with any the man! At me, for example with one it turns out from the first, and with another after 3 months of constant dialogue (thus at me already 15 - years or summer experience)! All it especially individually!
* ** * on May, 26th 2001 19 : 11 : 25
Certainly it is possible, for certain if you will be in a pose "naezdnitsy" (the man lays, and you from above - sit, polulyozha or laying: with everyone the man it individually, it depends on its or his member and from raspolozhennosti your clitoris) That the most important: dense contact of your clitoris and its or his member is necessary. I shall try to explain everyday tongue (excuse I not the doctor) - it is necessary that the member inside of a vagina settled down closely to its or his forward wall, that is there where the clitoris is located! During movements the member kakby will rub about this wall of a vagina and thus the member will "rub" and about your clitoris accordingly! That is almost too most when masturbirovat finger or any subject or to caress tongue!

Isaev D.D.
29.08.2004, 00:25
Dear Tatyana! In case of sorts or labors cesarean section the sizes of a vagina cannot change, t. To. Damages and breaks of tissues could not be! If the orgasm is reached or achieved at stimulation klitoralnoj areas and during the moment of affinity it is necessary to continue to stimulate it or him, and affinity to begin only at very high level of exaltation, after lask a clitoris. Thus position of the clitoris has the minimal value or meaning;importance (it gave it or this excessively great value earlier). It is necessary for you most or to the husband to continue to stimulate klitoralnuju area with fingers.