PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor, my husband disturbs me that he is quiet if I was not present...

Katya
26.08.2004, 04:22
Dear doctor, my husband disturbs me that he is quiet if I was not present series or at us cannot be for any reasons of affinity, replaces all anonizmom. The matter is that to him 26, and he stores or keeps with junashestva "girls" (from magazines) and liked cartridges. Basically, on the one hand it is healthy, that he to me does not change actually, but it disturbs me also to me in general oppositely: (((

Vladimir
26.08.2004, 19:08
Hypocrisy in sex is inadmissible. You when wish to eat, can swallow a sandwich instead of a high-grade dinner? What will order to do or make to your husband? Do or make to him minet during those moments when usual sex for any reasons is impossible.

Katya
27.08.2004, 04:57
Thanks for advice or council, but I all the same consider or count what is it abnormally and leads to an early impotency: ((

Vladimir
28.08.2004, 05:41
In any time! It to you will be confirmed with any sexopathologist. On universal statistics more than 95 % of men are engaged in an onanism.

Isaev D.D.
28.08.2004, 21:18
Dear Katya! The high level of sex need or requirement leads to that your husband absence of sexual affinity replaces with a masturbation. It is absolutely normal, is characteristic for more than 70 % of men married and does not influence in any way negatively a potency! On the contrary, absence of need or requirement for a masturbation often is combined with various frustration of sexual sphere, including and an impotency!