PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, thanks that at once have answered my question (ist.....

It again Ljuda
28.08.2004, 01:24
The dear doctor, thanks that at once have answered my question (ist.. 4805), but, nevertheless, I wish to tell or say once again, that any psychological problems, any negative in my life not only for this time, but also for the greater period of time DID NOT OCCUR or HAPPEN. The another matter, that some psychological problems at me is, but they have arisen very much for a long time and NEVER BEFORE my sexual life did not influence, so, besides, nothing has changed. Would be, certainly, very well if I managed to get rid of them. Whether you will recommend to me any expert who could help or assist me, or, maybe, I could be helped or assisted by you. The matter is that and psychotherapists now it is a lot of sexologists and I have no concept, who from them really expert and who - is not present, in fact mentality - very thin matter. And to state all my problems in this conference to me psychologically very difficultly is very personal.
As if to my current status, maybe, the problem vse-taki is covered in any problems with health. Perhaps, it is meaningful to check up hormonal system or to descend or go to the good gynecologist, whether there could be at me any changes in a vagina how you consider or count? Perhaps, you will advise me, what analyses should be made and where (in a district clinic service very bad).
In advance thanks for the answer.

Isaev D.D.
28.08.2004, 19:43
Dear Ljuda! Under that information which you have stated, it is possible to approve or confirm, that special problems with health are not present. Necessities for delivery of analyses, endocrinologic or endocrinology inspection I yet have not seen. Probably, you have specified not all problems... Can communicate to me if write on ddi08@estart. ru in more detail
Then it will be possible to discuss where to you to address (depending on a residence)