PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me can naive but vse-taki a urgent question. My guy ljub...

Sikrankrastova Ida
24.08.2004, 01:08
The doctor, at me can naive but vse-taki a urgent question. My guy likes to go naked on the house. It at all does not confuse it or him. Can so to pass or take place in current of all day. Will dress cowards, will bear or take out a bucket and again removes or takes out. Whether it can concern to norm or rate. It awfully turns out me. I am afraid to seem to him skovanoj. Not modern. I represent as he will flinch, if I shall tell or say. What is this the phenomenon? Why he not t?

Glory Vasichkina
24.08.2004, 20:53
To me hundred years when I liked the husband and he so went, it or this simply you do not notice, and when love _ toshnit.

26.08.2004, 11:22
vo-the first, it it or him raises or excites, as potential readiness for sex, vo-the second, he entices you, silly that you have approached or suited to it or him;them also the beginnings of the first (ostensibly it you gets or starts, what he, is direct the muzhik such somozavodnoj), and you a nose turn back. Tell or say, that it is not pleasant to you, that you gets or starts, when he in komenizone or in a business suit, and then will tell about changes.

Zjuka
27.08.2004, 04:02
If it is not pleasant, throw it or him with a cloth!

Isaev D.D.
28.08.2004, 17:47
Dear Ida! I do not see no trouble or the unusual young man in behaviour. So it is pleasant to probably him more, he feels comfortably without clothes the Another matter if he such is not pleasant to you then it is necessary for him about it or this directly to tell or say People who prefer nakedness name, as is known, naturistami.