PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! Perhaps, my question does not concern to your heading, but he t...

unknownlady@lov.ru
27.08.2004, 11:56
Zdrastvujte!
Perhaps, my question does not concern to your heading, but he is closely connected with sekom! The matter is that I cannot start to live a sexual life! And all iz-that at me on a breast hair! As that, at teenage age I have pulled out on ignorance, and now there it is a lot of them.
HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET RID OF THEM?
To data, me now 21 year and sexual experience still is not present.
PLEASE, HELP or ASSIST!

The anonym
27.08.2004, 20:24
With this question you need to address to the endocrinologist, t. To. These are endocrine disturbances! Success!

Isaev D.D.
28.08.2004, 16:39
Dear unknownlady! You vainly "complex". To delete hair on a breast it is possible also as well as in any other place. They also grow there at all because, that you them have pulled out kogda-that, and as reaction to excess of man's hormones or as result of a hypersensibility to them from dermal receptors. If excess of hair is observed on all body, regular reception of contraceptive Diane-35 (not less than 6 months) allows to get rid gradually from them Otherwise use a local epilation and all at you will be remarkable!