PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me approximately in 20 years on praavom a testicle from above ppojavilos something...

VM
27.08.2004, 04:59
The doctor, at me approximately in 20 years on praavom a testicle from above ppojavilos something of type of a tumour about 1 sm in diameter. Also I till now did not disturb, the fool, did not address to doctors. Now I feel, that testicles work kak-that on a miscellaneous. Prompt even, to what doctor to go. To the surgeon? Or to another? Can be will prompt and what is this disease such?

Isaev D.D.
27.08.2004, 20:38
It is better to not guess, and to descend or go on reception to the surgeon. As to various job of testicles, it at you remarkable imagination (or the alarm has become aggravated). To notice any differences in functioning glands it is practically impossible...
If for this time it has not noted been body height of tumorous education and it did not become morbid for certain no trouble is not present!

Koblikov I.A.
28.08.2004, 14:24
At disturbance of outflow of a semen due to spermatotsele or epidimita the complaint just such. You will be helped or assisted by the urologist.