PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 33 years, single, the virgin. To marry I am not going to in general never and...

Leo
13.08.2004, 14:43
To me 33 years, single, the virgin. To marry I am not going to in general never and even it is simple with girls to get acquainted, and never got acquainted. stisnjajus and to overcome it nemogu. But prokljatoe the desire to be made multiple copies does not leave me and to have to be engaged from time to time nepotrebstvom with an arm or a hand. But I have decided to finish with it or this, to put it briefly to pass to constant continence. Who can knows, it is harmful or on the contrary it is useful?

Woodpecker
16.08.2004, 22:12
Is not present not harmfully.

Dock
19.08.2004, 05:06
Harmfully unequivocally

Valery
23.08.2004, 03:57
Constant continence is very harmful especially at your age.
And problems at you cleanly psychological.
It is time will address to the psychologist.

Alice
25.08.2004, 17:44
Harmfully - it is unequivocal. If such problem and if has really firmly decided all life to live without women, it is possible to try or taste, sorry, castration. Testicles besides the direct duties on development or manufacture of a semen are the glands developing or producing hormones which "warm up" desire to be made multiple copies. There will be no glands, there are no hormones, in due course the desire will die away or go out. It is a high time to move in a monastery.

Never reflected, what for cats geld or emasculate?

The anonym
27.08.2004, 07:12
polezno-it is useful! For a society. That God forbid such were not made multiple copies.

child
28.08.2004, 12:06
Unless so all is possible that against the nature is unhealthy nado-it is necessary to be engaged first time though with the prostitute sexes try or taste