PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a greater or big head, my girl at introduction it is sick, but then all horo...

Kohl
23.08.2004, 15:50
At me a greater or big head, my girl at introduction it is sick, but then very well how to avoid painful sensations at introduction, ointment what can is?

The novel
24.08.2004, 23:42
Ointment for what? For simplification of introduction or decrease of the size of a head? If for the first it is full - come into a drugstore or seks-a shop... Excuse names I do not remember... They on a water basis... More shortly, in seks-a shop to you will tell... And here if for the second excuse, did not meet...

oshn
26.08.2004, 07:32
Rum ljubrikant greasing is called from English.

Dock. Arsenich
27.08.2004, 11:59
Dear Kohl! Do not hurry up with introduction. Partnershu it is necessary to prepare, the prelude is necessary. In general the nature incorporates an elastance, an opportunity of an input or entrance in a vagina - to be stretched or be dragged out, especially at slow introduction of a penis. Perhaps you toropishsja and at partnershi have not time to be allocated enough greasing? And in general, these sensations, at your girl, in due course will pass or take place.

Isaev D.D.
28.08.2004, 07:29
Dear Kohl! Morbid sensations at introduction of a penis can be connected with a disadvantage of sex exaltation and "dryness" mucous (deficiency of greasing); with a consensual spastic stricture of muscles of a vagina; presence of psychological pavors before affinity (for example, phobia of pregnancy or result of the last negative experience). A pain tenderness and care of introduction of a penis, use of additional greasing (ljubrikanty from intim-will help or assist to avoid a shop or even a saliva), preliminary massaging of an input or entrance of a vagina by a finger.