PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such problem. 3 years, to the son year are married almost. The desire absolutely was gone to...

Olja
25.08.2004, 00:40
Such problem. 3 years, to the son year are married almost. The desire to sex absolutely was gone (at me) we Can not have months attitudes or relations and when something happens I do not test that that an orgasm, but in general any positive emotions. I would think just the husband to satisfy, " duties matrimonial " to execute. What to do or make?

The villain
26.08.2004, 05:12
You it is simple pritrahalis to each other get divorced

The anonym
26.08.2004, 08:07
At me so was ten years of a marriage, yet has not met and has not grown fond of other person. I think, that if the spouse does not cause or cause desire and the more so there is no orgasm, it is necessary for something to change. I do not know, as as but if you will so live further, anything good (especially for your sincere status) will not be. Gradually you will start to hate the husband (God forbid and all stronger sex) therefore as constant compulsion of to goods does not result or bring. The internal stress and a barrier which should be treated will be generated. So - choose how to live..

Bug
27.08.2004, 10:23
Than you thought when for the husband left or you married only because were pregnant?

child
28.08.2004, 03:34
Olja if earlier bvlo the desire also is still love between you, try to return the past by hook or by crook. posteti itself the thoughtful and understanding doctor, tell a short of a problem. Then on konsultitsiju you will invite together and only then it is possible to understand and manage to overcome this terrible problem. We live in 21 century and thanks God, now there is a set of the advisory centers of the psychological help molodymm to families where help or assist to overcome that seems nepreodolimiym at all. Success, patiences also understand one, such "satisfaction" does not bring happiness to the husband, you