PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 17, I the virgin. A question: whether could tear devst. ple...

Face
18.08.2004, 19:04
Hello, to me 17, I the virgin. A question: whether could tear devst. pleva if bloods were not also the guy the member cautiously, and not up to the extremity or end entered? And whether pregnancy (we is possible or probable were not protected) if he in me did not finish? Please, respond...

The anonym
21.08.2004, 21:44
Probably you already and not the virgin if the member has been entered into a vagina, vse-taki pleva is practically at an input or entrance. Pleva it could be saved at its or her unusual extensibility that happens quite often. Bloods also hurt also often does not happen, so you solve sami-the virgin, or not. Pregnancy is impossible, if there were no repeated certificates or acts (the rests of a semen from previous could get in a vagina) better, vse-taki to apply a condom following time, from a sin far away.

Face
25.08.2004, 00:50
Thanks big for a fast reply! You have calmed me even about pregnancy..

child
28.08.2004, 00:09
Virginity defines or determines at all presence plevy, t. ch. You already those are not. And here to become pregnant it is possible, t. To. In greasing of the guy can be hardly semens, it is not necessary without a condom...