PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I wish to ask you advice or council. To my husband (31) soversh...

Alja
26.08.2004, 00:57
Hello, the doctor. I wish to ask you advice or council. (31) sex is absolutely not necessary to my husband. At it or him it is a lot of job, then it is necessary to sleep - all the week long to him not before. And on days off our small child early wakes up (has really casually turned out). Here also it turns out, that it is possible to us of time in two, three months. From its or his words, he very much likes me, sex in its or his life not the main thing does not wish to leave me, but. When we met, first two years there was all as at everything, then the passion was replaced with regularity and a quiet life, then sex be not become necessary. It is necessary to notice, that in its or his former attitudes or relations with girls all went under the same scheme or plan. He likes to communicate with girls (he not the hermit) and I madly suspected it or him of all sins. He swears to me the most sacred things that does not change to me. Why he rejects sex? I gave him Perform for men (the bioadditive for intensifying a potency) - on it or him does not operate or work. Has reached that went to the fortuneteller, its or her plots too have not helped or assisted. To doctors he does not go, t. To. " There is no time and there is no necessity ". Tell or say, what is this a status such, whether happens such at people, whether this status as that to correct or adjust is possible? Even when we leave for holiday, we there in general do not have sex, we type or collect excursions, and in the evening he is ready to drop from weariness. There can be you will advise bioadditives or medicinal prepataty or will recommend to esteem the corresponding or meeting literature? Please, otvette to me.

Huch
26.08.2004, 13:16
He is more keen by another, try to understand it or him, in fact to you too had no time for sex with the husband the first months, after a birth of the child

Vasilisa Strelnikov
27.08.2004, 12:26
Me always guards, if the person speaks, that seks-not the main thing in its or his life. Especially the man. I would search for another the man not looking on what. To what to you to charge itself with its or his problem as which he and does not consider or count as a problem? Like very much? Then like and without sex, and do not try to treat it or him.

Zjuka
27.08.2004, 16:00
Run in seksshop behind the vibrator also do not take the husband for a ride! Does not want, it is not necessary! Or snoshajtes with another, such interested persons full, a stick to throw!