PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to doctors: whether It is possible unichtozhyt inclinations (instincts or as them there) on...

HZ
18.08.2004, 22:11
Question to doctors: whether It is possible unichtozhyt inclinations (instincts or how them there) completely or to suppress on a maximum? It is desirable with an opportunity of "recoil", t. e. The variant with castration does not pass or take place;))))

Colleague
19.08.2004, 02:32
HZ, above it or this not one you think. Read "antiseksus" Platonova. But in fact feelings is fine. Freud has told or said: " In this life it is necessary to do or make only two things: to like and work ". If will suppress - the phase lag will go, unconscious will press, the neurosis will begin. It is better to express, but in the comprehensible form. And here to cadets, etc. so to them Bromum give. On national poverju - helps or assists:))) (joke).

HZ
20.08.2004, 03:39
Actually, I not about feelings - here I all arms or hand for, especially for mutual;))) I need to clean or remove a sexual inclination, t. To. It borrows or occupies too big % of activity of a brain (including and bottom);)))

QX
20.08.2004, 05:53
Oh, still as prevent to live prokljatye feelings, moreover with a terrible inclination!!! CHto-something at us with you not by way of. To modern people it at all does not stir or prevent, but in a society not without...

HZ
21.08.2004, 12:56
2QX You are right, but there are two variants - to go and plakatsja in occasion of otsutsvija women (well does not carry to me on them and all tuta) or to suppress instincts and something is achieved in other area, rather than personal zhist;)

The anonym
22.08.2004, 11:59
And Bromum helps or assists women?

brom pomojet tolko usnut
24.08.2004, 00:23
skolko nujno vipit broma ctobi uspokoit i podavit
situaciu.

Isaev D.D.
24.08.2004, 12:54
Dear HZ! For suppression of an inclination by the most effective agent antiandrogens are considered, but they not only suppress an inclination, but also hormonal geld or emasculate, t. To. Sexual hormones respond not only for a sexual inclination, and adjust or regulate many functions in an organism .

HZ
25.08.2004, 04:22
Dear g-n Isaev, and there is in general an opportunity bolee-LESS SAFE suppression? And that is not pleasant to me a phrase " but also hormonal geld or emasculate.... "

Isaev D.D.
26.08.2004, 00:19
Dear HZ! The Harmless variant of suppression of a normal inclination cannot be!

C
26.08.2004, 23:00
Why you suppress, has not met, that what to grow fond it is possible! Or all predlgaesh do not take? I do not believe! Maidens, that legs or foots to the first comer move apart much...

HZ
27.08.2004, 02:06
And nafig to me with such experience nabiratsja?

child
27.08.2004, 07:06
Be engaged in self-satisfaction vmeru that the dissatisfaction did not press also an obtrusiveness from a masturbation was not....