PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls what to do or make? We remove or take out a hut with one guy 2 years abroad...

Sergey
23.08.2004, 00:03
Little girls what to do or make? We remove or take out a hut with one guy 2 years abroad. This guy already doctor's protects, and I on 3 course still. To us on 25 On-the foreigner, a little more, than I am provided, externally not so. I have met ours devushkoj-immigrantkoj, have helped or assisted her with an apartment, I help or assist to find job, to crying in restaurant. Send or have come to us home, I represent its or her friend and all of anything but as soon as I speak, that he protects doctor's... She opens a mouth and vyranivaet a cellular telephone for $ 300 and breaks the display. Have solved this problem. So she about it or him already time 4 asked me. And I of 100 % am assured or confident, what is it iz-that he almost the doctor of sciences, and her of 20 years.
Vobshchem, she is pleasant to me also I think, as though them to not join. On-the class guy and we it is very good to each other we concern also the best neighbour on a room I still had no, and behind a back of other person I never anything bad can tell or say, if so I do not think. Vobshchem, I want it or her, but that she did not pay to it or him attention.
Thanks

Maks
24.08.2004, 15:55
The guy, appreciate friends and do or make by it or him pleasantly. With her you simply wish to oversleep, and the muzhik push on a background? So will find still more many similar and so you will look or see at the friend that he costs or stands. If the muzhik will speak with ttoboj about it or this, well and if is not present, means you will know that from it or him to expect in the future. The girlfriend to you anybody therefore not prikipaj to her, and on the contrary relax.

Cooking
25.08.2004, 07:09
Maks, address to little girls... And how he to her concerns? I think, that if at them mutual sympathy on the contrary join them, and the neighbour force zakatit a party at his expense in honour of their acquaintance that your expenses though kak-that to justify. And if he to her is indifferent, and she to you tests something, and to worry there is nothing.

Maks
25.08.2004, 12:04
You the interesting girl, Cooking, but you are able to consider or count the most important money...

Maks
26.08.2004, 07:51
You the interesting girl, Cooking, but you are able to consider or count the most important money...

Klava
26.08.2004, 15:29
I support or maintain Maksa. It is necessary to relax, and let the wind carries you on a life in your direction. Do not force the nature. It or her you will not deceive.

Klava
26.08.2004, 20:43
I shall add only, that the fish who goes against the stream is not a wise fish. She actually also does not float, she only loses forces in struggle against current... And as a result. When having lost all forces, - then its or her current in that direction where she should be carries...
rasslabsja also trust in the nature.