PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pomogite sovetom pozaluysta. Ya vstrechayus s devushkoi 4 mes i do sih por...

The anonym
25.08.2004, 02:14
Pomogite sovetom pozaluysta. Ya vstrechayus s devushkoi 4 mes i do sih por mi ne smogli vstupit v polovuyu svyaz s ney t. k. ei ochen bolno, kogda ona krichit u menya ushi zalazivaet. Mi uze i kremami i vsem ostalnim polzovalis chto bi ne tak bolno bilo, no veravno nichego ne poluchaetsya. Mi uze chut bilo iz-za etogo ne rasstalis, u nee postoyannie nervnie srivi. Chto nam delat (krome operacii), ved ona sama ochen hochet no ne mozet terpet bol, mozet mne ee napoit spirtnim?

Lena
25.08.2004, 20:11
The boy, how old are you? And where your feelings? As
It it is possible to leave only iz-for the inexperience? Alcohol to give a drink it is not necessary, the careful and close or attentive attitude or relation to the girl is necessary, and the rest will receive the qualified answer from the doctor, here there is grammotnyj a doctor, wait!

Isaev D.D.
26.08.2004, 08:46
Dear Andrey! Similar, that the situation should be solved by means of the expert. Probably, that as a result of numerous attempts of affinity consensual reduction of muscles of a perineum and a distortion of sensitivity was generated by All this is necessary to solve gradually with the sexologist! Any violence (through a pain) in what good will not result or bring - so to her and explain!