PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 25 years. Always there were complexities in dialogue: badly I express em...

Sasha
15.08.2004, 05:54
Hello! To me of 25 years. Always there were complexities in dialogue: badly I express emotions, I behave it is clamped, a strong strain in the company. It is not enough friends. On feasts and parties I can not happen, as always I am silent and to it pay attention. Appearance a nursery, seriously do not perceive. Sex experience is not present, age I do not feel, at school and in institute communicated a little, to recollect there is nothing. All time pulls to communicate with young (16 20 years), girls are more senior 21 years me do not interest. Prompt, how to me to live further?

Stan
15.08.2004, 23:58
Borrow or Occupy in the imidzhom, change mirovozrenie, listen to other music, metal for example... Well and t. The item it can help or assist

Likana
19.08.2004, 10:39
Sash, and on mine at you it's OK. Dikaprio too not the boy and is similar and very sex. Be assured or confident at you all it will turn out. I KNOW.

Linara
23.08.2004, 07:33
Sasha, do not experience. Girls like timid and modest children. Also be not loaded, do not think that you are clamped that you are worse than others. On the contrary. Read more, think up to itself any hobby, go in for sports, can there you will meet good girls... Be assured or confident, all will be OK. Success!

It is lovely
23.08.2004, 15:25
Same it is class!! To find such guy - dream of everyone devchenki. And about the age forget. In fact so it is healthy in 25 to feel itself on 18. You are not worse than others and do not think of it or this. And in some aspects even it is better. All at you will be good!

Dima
26.08.2004, 04:14
Sanek! Vo-the first, you need to happen more in the companies. Even through I "do not want". For this purpose podbiri the company on interests. Is better sports or tourism. The restraint can be overcome physical job. I, on an example, tusujus with snoubordistami (itself snoubordist). Always is what to tell or say: " the New fastenings, a new board, any competitions... " . Vo-the second, understand, that you are able to do or make better others (to play on a guitar to quote philosophers), and carry the talent vysouo above a head (only be not overzealous, girls do not like vypendrezh). Rights Stan, change image. In a network - a heap of the information. Eventually, podkopi money also make a fashionable hairstyle, buy or purchase a stylish belonging. You will feel uverenost. If you have a good friend it is good. Let he takes you on any parties so will be quieter. The majority of guys meet the budushih girlfriends on parties different. I spoke about appearance, but it not the most important. It for self-confidence. INTEREST the girl, set many questions, about what you can longly talk will necessarily get. More jokes, easy or light;mild compliments, bewitching views.
The main thing do not shiver, for all will turn out. ITSELF I KNOW.
While.