PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have given birth 3 months ago and, as to me kazhetsja, at me after a sort...

ErnestaGekkel
22.08.2004, 14:56
Hello! I have given birth 3 months ago and as to me kazhetsja, I after sorts or labors had too wide vagina and I have ceased to feel the husband as felt it or him earlier. vaginalnyj I never tested an orgasm, and now to me kazhetsja iz-for that that at me became never wider a vagina I than it or him in general I shall test. And more I am afraid, that to my husband not nravjatsja changes which with me have occured or happened. Though he speaks me, that all to like him and he can not finish more longly. But kazhetsja that he so speaks me simply what me to calm, and I did not experience in occasion of my changes. Whether there is what nibud methods that vostanovit former fomu vaginas where it can be made, and what provisional price?

The anonym
23.08.2004, 08:04
Laponka, do not take in a head, take in a mouth, and the husband will be happy (and you after). Voobshche-nobody knows that, after what under the bill of sorts or labors the orgasm becomes jarchajshim (at on us - after the second).

Issak Parakevich
24.08.2004, 05:46
ZHenshina, by nature still nobody has managed to depart and it naturally, after sorts or labors at all women the vagina is stretched or dragged out. To be afraid it is not necessary, sensitivity vostanovitsja it is obligatory. Train muscles AT ONCE, t. e. Do not wait while will pass or take place a lot of time after sorts or labors. And it is not obligatory to husband to speak about the given problem, we such bojaguzy as soon as we shall hear that something not so, at once seems cherty that. The orgasm is not born on an empty place, work BOTH!

Limma
25.08.2004, 19:52
Ernest, at you there still more few time for restoration. Do not experience and do not hurry event by means of any operations. As advised above, train muscles: reduce, do or make such uprazhneija. Well it is possible still or even vaginalnye to buy or purchase globules in seks-a shop: they too train elasticity vaginalnyh stenok. All at you will be as before. Time Is just necessary. I how much asked men: whether they feel a difference between given birth or travailled and not given birth or not travailled women? Basically nobody feels differences.