PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, the husband zastukal me on employment or occupation by a masturbation. To me was, and...

Belief
21.08.2004, 16:14
The dear doctor, the husband zastukal me on employment or occupation by a masturbation. To me was, and now as I shall recollect so it is a shame!!! At us basically normal confidential attitudes or relations. I spoke him. That I am engaged in it or this, and even some times arranged a concert on this subject. But when it has occured or happened here so unexpectedly, to me became not on itself. And he has told or said nothing, but the look was such osuzhdajushche-cold, derisive. How to change the brains and brains of the husband? What should be in a life of pair, that necessity for it or this completely otpla? Sex we are engaged every day, sometimes on 2 4 times... Though the truth I do not finish. Thanks.

The old man - db
22.08.2004, 21:11
It is completely not obligatory to you to disaccustom itself to it or this. Each person should study or investigate constantly itself - and the masturbation is a way to understand that is pleasant to you more. And if you do not finish - that it especially is not a shame for you, and on the contrary it is useful. How to explain it to the husband? - it is possible to tell or say the truth - if he really wishes you only the best - he will understand it (thus try not ushchimit its or his man's advantage)

Marina
23.08.2004, 22:17
You also are engaged in it or him, because you do not have orgasm with your husband. In it or this there are also its or his wines. Probably, he simply does not wish you to listen, and does not try something to change in your sex attitudes or relations. Does not try to help or assist you. To me it seems to All of you it is necessary to continue for these or it;this to be engaged, time is not present a normal orgasm with the husband. That to sense from it or him 2 4 times a day! You do not need for him to be shown, that you are engaged in a masturbation. Also can be... To get or start to itself the friend with whom to you it would be good.

oshn
25.08.2004, 06:10
masturbirovat during sex, the truth it is called pomagat to itself or to use improvised agents, as the husband,) or its or his arm or hand (a leg or foot, a nose, tongue and further depending on a flight of fancy. Also show a place to its or his nose (that not suval where nenado when you are borrowed or occupied, at the same time will give arms or hand otdahnut.,)