PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, according to dokakogo age men have a member, and that at us with...

hhhhh
21.08.2004, 09:32
Tell or Say, according to dokakogo age men have a member, and that at us with the guy very much a greater or big difference in the age of and I am afraid, that will be tjazhelovato further

Zjuka
22.08.2004, 12:41
While zhivoj-costs or stands, the zdorovee-the more often. My grandfather is more senior than 80 years still had the mistress and young and. So all very individually, can at the some people and in 30 already on pol-the sixth!

oshn
22.08.2004, 15:24
Costs or Stands not UP TO costs or stands ON whom, - and it is the most important factor. And more not less important factor, is how much satisfied, because if rises and is not satisfied, can obidetsja and not rise following time.,)

Isaev D.D.
24.08.2004, 01:21
" Sexual longevity " depends on the general or common health of the person, the sexual constitution and a regularity of a sexual life! In norm or rate the potency is saved all life!

Thorn
24.08.2004, 03:52
Two sit aksakala, one speaks:
- Here, in the mistress one jams... I do not want such...
-???
- Well present, me now 70, her - 30 when to me will be 90, her - 50, what I shall do or make with this old woman?:)))

Natalia
25.08.2004, 00:19
At me memoirs of the childhood: I go on a court yard, suddenly from douche my great-grandfather jumps out, calls the wife that she to him has brought a towel. He lived then in the house and washed in years or summer douche in a court yard. Was to him under 90, almost has absolutely gone blind also me simply has not noticed. But that me has amazed or struck (me then there were 14 years) - its or his huge costing or standing member! It is necessary to tell or say, about 90 years (difficultly to tell or say more precisely then in fact pljus-god-two wrote a minus in metricss), up to the extremity or end of saws - black, smoked and babok drives (in sense not money, and my great-grandfather has lived in sense tetushek which then seem to me old women). Thus at it or him was young (under 70:)) the wife who after its or his mors has married once again. Up to the extremity or end he something tried to do or make, something to saw, make and t. The item, laid he only when slept or was drunk vstelku.
Here such here old men happen!:)