PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 22 years. Earlier very much took a great interest or was fond masturbatsiei, I know what is it it would be considered...

Alex
22.08.2004, 07:01
To me 22 years. Earlier very much took a great interest or was fond masturbatsiei,
I know what is it it is considered harmless, but I am similar
vsyo-has managed to itself to do much harm. Seichas I meet the girl when we try to borrow or occupy in sex all over again all goes well, but after a while I lose an erection and
Business does not reach the sexual certificate or act. Such impression kak-as if in me have a seat batareiki. What to do or make? To run to be treated or
There is a chance that my organism will restore forces independently.

Thorn (not the doctor)
23.08.2004, 09:59
Naturally, with lady is not the same, that " with an arm or a hand ". Alex, you to yourselves have not done much harm, and have accustomed a member to strong stimulation and fast satisfaction. Try 1) to forget for a while about an arm or a hand:) 2) To minimize prelude (only that the girl was in time povlazhnet) 3) to calm down:) Not with this so with another - all will turn out, I assure. If the erection is, she means is!

Isaev D.D.
24.08.2004, 15:29
Dear Alex! There Is no necessity to search the reason of a problem in a masturbation. Most likely, the emotional strain and excitement "force down" an erection, block it or her Similar problems have temporary character and are easily overcome, if you calm down or are abirritated, cease to be nervous and watch or be nervous and keep up yourself, forget about the sexual certificate or act and all attention give partnershe If necessary can address to the sexologist who will help or assist to overcome a problem