PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The well-wisher, esteemed. At me now approximately the same as was at it or him. Brr...

THE HUSBAND
19.08.2004, 11:17
The well-wisher, esteemed. At me now approximately the same as was at it or him. Brrr... I do not want so! Now he would not like, and after 40 problems with a prostate, stagnation in veins aza both legs or foots and a heap of sores will begin...

Masha
21.08.2004, 23:24
Your wife does or makes from sex with you grimassy, it or she is not pleased with affinity with you, spits out all yours chastichki, does not wish to make to you pleasantly, is very categorical. How you think in what here business?

lapik
24.08.2004, 15:13
Muzhenek, here all and all is penetrated by yours egotsentrichnostju, and up to umopomrachenija: - (To accept and understand, that is created with zhenoj-it much more difficultly, than chirnut the complaint to the sacred fidelity. Vo-the first very few people receives orgasms right at the beginning of a becoming of family and consequently also sex igrishch, kotoroye as I have understood, at you are reduced to requests to dress amazing linen. Whether and in perfection you know zrogennye points suprgugi that if to get or start the tree can be shaken and begins plavitsja bezchuvstvennoe iron??? In a word, whatever one may do, in many respects it is guilty itself. Do not wish to study to like each other, find the good doctor, he will prompt you:-) In occasion of Masha's comments, I would not judge so strictly, you the woman and more are not known, by what and to that you build grimassy or will do or make that pohleshche: - (
The well-wisher, you the good fellow, if only has still added, that in love and sex all and always depends on a two!:-)