PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem at me following. I already meet the girl 2, 5 years...

Throb
20.08.2004, 07:10
Problem at me following.
I already meet the girl 2, 5 years. Serious sexual attitudes or relations at us yet was not, t. To. Its or her age of it or this does not allow, and I respect with its or her opinion and strongly I do not insist. However a petting we are engaged periodically. For all this time to me never was possible to finish it or her to an orgasm by means of stimulation of a clitoris by fingers. Was, certainly, close to it or this, but she never finished. Kunilingus at us it does not turn out at all, t. To. She does not test pleasure any.
And here recently I have learned or have found out, that she periodically is engaged in a masturbation. And pr it or this reaches or achieves an orgasm without problems. Masturbiruet she without the help of arms or hand, t. e. Compressing femurs.
Tell or Say please, whether there can be its or her masturbation the reason of that she cannot dostich an orgasm by means of stimulation of a clitoris.
Thanks. You very much will help or assist me.

P. S. And more. Tell or say, whether there is a sense in persuading it or her to refuse a masturbation. to. It seems to me, that without it or this she will receive more pleasures in a pastel.
Once again many thanks!

Alexandr (br)
21.08.2004, 21:13
One of the reasons can be that she does not test a clitoral orgasm as many women start to test such orgasm after a long sexual life (though itself with it or this and did not collide or face). In that case it is necessary for you to learn at it or her, let itself will show as her pleasantly. Help or assist her when itself caresss itself then it will be easier to find a way to give pleasure. One of the frequent reasons also that probably she feels some pain, but does not speak about it or this
(Itself with it or this collided or faced). Or pavor, for example that someone will come and t. And she herself feels item uverenee. Talk to her and you will find the answer.
P. S.: and that you respect with its or her opinion - the Good fellow. The main thing it its or her desires.

Throb
22.08.2004, 11:12
But I cannot pomoch to her in it or her laskah, in fact she does or makes it without the help of arms or hand! Eto-that and insulting.

Alexandr (br)
22.08.2004, 23:19
One more variant - try or taste oral sex, I think to her to like. And you too. If she not vozbuzhdaetsja from your arms or hand, I think kisses will not leave its or her indifferent. Well for the beginning, I already spoke, not stisnjajsja, consult to her. In that that you will ask about its or her imaginations there is nothing bad.

Alexandr (br)
23.08.2004, 07:33
One more variant - try or taste oral sex, I think to her to like. And you too. If she not vozbuzhdaetsja from your arms or hand, I think kisses will not leave its or her indifferent. Well for the beginning, I already spoke, not stisnjajsja, consult to her. In that that you will ask about its or her imaginations there is nothing bad.

Alexandr (br)
24.08.2004, 14:45