PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me during sex enough greasing but I all r is allocated...

Masha Barsukova
21.08.2004, 03:13
Hello! At me during sex enough greasing is allocated but I all peerly feel a pain as though walls of a vagina are broken off or lacerated. In what there can be a problem?

The anonym
22.08.2004, 18:07
It is difficult to tell or say from what, is better to visit or attend the gynecologist for finding-out of the reasons. In norm or rate of it or this should not be:-)

Isaev D.D.
24.08.2004, 09:57
Dear Masha! The possible or probable reasons of painful sensations during affinity: a pain from the infectious inflammation, an insufficient degree of exaltation by the moment intromissii (introductions), a trauma mucous at friction, psychological traumas of the last sex experience, a consequence of violence or abortions, a thinning mucous iz-for deficiency of estrogens, an endometriosis. At some women at attempt of affinity the convulsive spastic stricture of muscles of a vagina and a perineum (he is caused or called by pavor, fault, expectation of a pain) is observed. If the spastic stricture strong also lasts longly the woman tests strong pains.
The psychogenic pain is display of unconscious aversion of the sexual certificate or act and a penis. Psychological factors are capable to change sensitivity, causing a pain even at tactile stimulation (caress an arm or a hand). Emotions, alarms, depressions lead to intensifying of painful sensitivity.