PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!! To me 29 years, the husband I like, but after the second sorts or labors already nearby 2 years...

Julia
22.08.2004, 21:02
Help or Assist!!! To me 29 years, the husband I like, but after the second sorts or labors already nearby 2 years at me the inclination is very lowered, I am not raised or excited almost with the husband, and greasing is not present, though, for example, at reading erotic stories - without ceremony. So I receive an orgasm so - he stimulates, and I at this time feverishly recollect something from the literature. But same it is abnormal! I have already reconciled, and it kills the husband, even the erection to vanish became, and in general, all is awful. What to do or make, advise, please!!!

Isaev D.D.
24.08.2004, 05:34
Dear Julia! It is necessary to understand the reasons of depression of an inclination. I think, that in absentia it will make very difficultly. It is required to visit or attend the sexologist and to discuss all the aspects connected with sexuality! Obviously, were and there are factors which suppress an inclination!