PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much would like that my sexual partner tested with me an orgasm and I on...

Valentine
23.08.2004, 20:26
I very much would like that my sexual partner tested with me an orgasm and I am constant immitiruju that I finish, t. e. immitiruju reduction of muscles, it is absolutely not harmful to an organism? To me 23 years.
I also have paid attention, that when masturbiruju I finish itself and with it or him though and together 6 years itself I can not. Thanks.

Isaev D.D.
24.08.2004, 04:45
Dear Valentine! You make some mistakes or errors which stir or prevent harmonizations of a sexual life. First of all, it is necessary to stop to be engaged in simulation. Using it or her, you do not allow to develop to the partner in the necessary direction, do not specify to him, that the present behaviour does not lead desired for both (!!!) to result, t. To. You remain with " the broken trough ", and he stays in happy ignorance. Further, instead of thinking of itself, you are completely concentrated on itself, think of simulation instead of about real sensations. Repeated repetition of simulation leads to fastening of a vicious stereotype, a chain, in which sexual certificate or act is connected with imitation, instead of with a discharge. For these years you "have already strongly hammered" this model into the subconscious mind and now it or her will fracture hardly. Regular absence of a discharge leads to stagnation of a blood in a small basin and conducts to unpleasant sensations, a phlebectasia of a small basin, development of aseptic inflammations of appendages is possible or probable also...
Now it is necessary to create such script of affinity which would give satisfaction to both. It is necessary to transfer or carry gradually technics or technical equipment of the masturbation, allowing to reach or achieve an orgasm, on partner attitudes or relations, consistently giving the partner the increasing role in this process and to accustom itself anew opportunities to reach or achieve more and more intensive exaltation, being guided on itself, instead of on it or him.
Allow also to him to take pleasure in the true orgasm!