PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 21, to my spouse 23, 4 months are married. Always it seemed to me, that we a little...

Maria
21.08.2004, 04:43
To me 21, to my spouse 23, 4 months are married. Always it seemed to me, that we make love 1 2 times a week a little. As it was found out, the reason in my husband, he every day onaniruet (and not one time). Sometimes in bathing, sometimes in postele when I sleep series. Not for a long time I have kicked up a row, have told or said, that I leave, he begged to remain, and has told or said, that will fasten with it or this. But today has again found it or him onanirujushchim. Prompt me what to do or make.

Isaev D.D.
22.08.2004, 07:39
Maria, first of all I would advise to not panic, and to understand an event. For this purpose it is necessary to talk to the husband and to find out why he does or makes it so often. Whether has it character of an obsessional habit? Then the psychotherapeutic help is necessary. Or with it or him all in the full order, and is simply important part of its or his sex repertoir? It is known, that 2/3 men married from time to time resort to a masturbation for the different reasons, including for putting off or taking out of a strain, disposal of stress and depression or for reception of an accessible and fast discharge, and also for "variety". Therefore it is not necessary to spoil the life in a temper.... Probably, it was necessary to not start a row with him, and to be connected to its or his actions, and then to switch its or his attention to?

Maria
23.08.2004, 09:57
The dear doctor! We discussed this subject with it or him, he speaks, that he usually would like before to go in the morning on job, and I at this time already series was not present. And when we meet in the evening already nothing would be desirable him because he is tired. Each time we make love, only because I insist on it or this. Here I also think, to me to divorce, or to get or start the lover.

Isaev D.D.
24.08.2004, 02:30
Dear Maria! To hurry up with so radical decisions vse-taki it is not necessary (it you always will be in time). Clearly, that now is obvious nestykovka sex preferences. But koe-that does not match in written. According to the husband, its or his desire encounters your absence (for example, in the morning). But how then you repeatedly noticed it or him during a masturbation? It turns out, that its or his words and a reality are not joined. If the affinity is made only under your initiative, and the masturbation has daily character any psychological or sex problems at the husband vse-taki are, and with them it is necessary to understand... The impression is made, that its or his own preferences are not directed on you, and realized only through imaginations (probably, unreal or deviantnye) or attitudes or relations with you block erotic desires.
And you should solve for yourselves: whether roads to you the husband, whether wish to normalize attitudes or relations with it or him or have already put on itself "cross"? Proceeding from it or this also undertake the further steps...