PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me here what problem: during employment or occupation of sex through kakoe-...

Lena
21.08.2004, 12:39
Good afternoon. At me here what problem: during employment or occupation of sex through any time I nasitaju to feel a pain from "friction" of a member in a vagina. On the other hand it gives pleasure to me, whether but hochetsja to have a rest chto-... After sex I feel that labiums have swelled. Prompt pozh-that that to me to do or make and to the it is better to address. Thanks

Ket
22.08.2004, 18:13
Listen, to do or make it is possible here that. You for example can have such feature of an organism, that in a vagina the insufficient quantity or amount of greasing is developed or produced, therefore it is possible to resort to the help lubrikantov. Their blessing now let out or release infinite quantity or amount, even with any tasty or delicious smells. Only remember, if you with the partner are protected by condoms choose lubrikant only on a water basis, t. To. Greasings on other bases can destroy rubber of a condom. And still, and in what place a pain? If in an external part it is clear. Whether there are attritions, or it quickly passes or takes place? And still the information to reflection, only do not jump aside, it not an axiom. The matter is that when I had a thrush, I had similar signs of "attrition" and sexual labiums swelled. If you are assured, that the thrush at you is not present (I hope signs you know) simply use lubrikantom. All will be class, success!

Isaev D.D.
24.08.2004, 02:16
The dear Lena! My job has facilitated Ket which has shined or covered the basic aspects of a problem. Sensations of a boring during affinity appears at insufficient ljubrikatsii, and also at a hyperoxemia in a vagina. It can be connected with presence of a thrush, some hormonal features (and then it is observed not always, and during the certain periods of a cycle). And the first, that it is necessary to try or taste is to use additional agents of humidification mucous - ljubrikanty. At conservation of signs of a boring it is necessary to descend or go on reception to the gynecologist...