PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please I wish to suggest to borrow or occupy to my girl in proctal or anal sex....

Dima
19.08.2004, 09:12
Tell or Say please I wish to suggest to borrow or occupy to my girl in proctal or anal sex. How it is better to her about it or this kazat / to hint?

Zjuka
20.08.2004, 14:48
Has silently developed or unwrapped back and has blown!

oshn
20.08.2004, 23:14
There are things about which do not speak. Begin with massage, continue genokologicheskim massage, you can pass on proctologic, it will not be ready, will not allow even massage to make, and you will make massage, you can passes to interkors, all over again vaginalnyj (it is better behind), then you can pass and on proctal or anal, only do not regret some greasing, and use a condom, and more one, do not pass on vaginalnyj interkors after proctal or anal, even if there will be 5 multiple 3 liter clyster before, observe its or her hygiene, for if our lovely ladies will be healthy all of us we shall be healthy for a long time.

mc Lizard
21.08.2004, 20:26
Zjuka the rights (). I consider or count as. Will be in bed, and all will turn out.

Shenzy
22.08.2004, 03:51
Be engaged in sex as usually, already it is a lot of greasing, and then you simply speak something like: " And, can, there we shall try or taste? " If will not understand where, explain, that in popku. Further - its or her business to agree or not. Only, consider, that if too sharply you will enter, to her it can well be very sick, and next time she there hardly will agree. It will be still much better, if you during it or this will touch or tamper with its or her clitoris. Personally to me so in one thousand times it is more pleasant. When I have for the first time suggested to borrow or occupy in proctal or anal sex to the guy, he has told or said, that earlier never it or this did or made and has refused. But next time he has told or said, that vsyo-taki it is interesting to him also itself has suggested to try or taste. So, if for the first time your girl will refuse - do not despair. Then she can and change the decision. And in general, in that case better already then it is polite to learn or find out from it or her the reasons of refusal.

Isaev D.D.
23.08.2004, 17:05
Dear Dima! The Best hint is to start to caress a proctal or an anal zone, having added enough of greasing, massing a sphincter and trying it or him to weaken, enter a finger into a fundament At negative reaction it is possible to specify the reason of refusal