PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me a following problem (if it is a problem in general) - mine having put...

Tema
20.08.2004, 19:58
Hello, at me the following problem (if it is a problem in general) - devukshe neochen is pleasant to mine duration of our sexual certificates or acts, t. e. I quickly enough finish, and the girl only starts " to enter into taste " and naturally has not time to terminate, and I most would like, that the sexual certificate or act was more long, the given problem can kak-nibud be solved?
Thanks.

Silent zombi
21.08.2004, 10:12
It is possible. Variants a little - to raise or excite the girl and only before approach or approximation of its or her orgasm to enter the member and together to finish. Or to train itself, technics or technical equipment " start-stop ", t. e. The constant control of the exaltation. Still an output or exit - dropping of sensitivity of a head of a member.

POLITE ELK
22.08.2004, 09:08
Find at it or her pryshchik any and examine it or him. Or still che-nt not so pleasant. You can present duzi kakie-nt cheap for New year, and then smell them and smell! Brakes superb. It is direct up to an immodest flaccidity)))

Herring
23.08.2004, 03:16
Correctly silent zombi has advised... Raising or exciting the woman, the man is raised or excited strongly enough and itself. The woman, raising or exciting muzhchinu-remains bolee-less not ready to a fast discharge. So chto-do or make with her, that want, and that she poprosit-only do not enter into it or her before she to you will tell or say, that is already almost ready. And then all will be super.))) It by the way, universal tactics.

Isaev D.D.
23.08.2004, 11:20
The good lover to take care of that partnersha has received a discharge still during preliminary lask, and the sexual certificate or act will not begin until she will not reach or achieve top of pleasure and it will not appear a stone's throw away from orgasticheskoj discharges Then some movements will be already enough for that its or her orgasm there was earlier the Principle all over again she, then - I am very useful to achievement of sex harmony!
All rest Silent zombi has specified kvalifitsirovanno:-))