PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I receive an orgasm only at a masturbation. And not in absolutely usual way...

Vick
22.08.2004, 02:29
I receive an orgasm only at a masturbation. And not in absolutely usual way and only in opredelennnoj to a pose. How to change this habit? Tried or tasted on another masturbirovat - the orgasm is not present, with the partner especially. What to me to do or make?

The anonym
23.08.2004, 00:05
At me the same problem, I receive an orgasm only in soul or douche. Speak it is necessary to buy or purchase the vibrator, and to study or investigate itself.

child
23.08.2004, 11:04
Dear Vick! If you walk around this site will see, that many girls write here precisely with the same problem! At me the same! One and a half year as has lost virginity and all one and a half year could not finish, though we with my liked very much like each other! But once, owing to its or his patience, both my slackness and full confidence to him, I could terminate, when he to me masturbiroval!!! It so is healthy! If you like and trust the partner, relax, begin with it or this, and gradually at all of you it will turn out! Let he all over again masturbiruet, being in you so we do or make. And then, the doctor has written to me, that gradually I shall learn to test and vaginalnyj an orgasm! Sex, the same art! Trust in itself and liked, and all will turn out! Success!!!