PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to me of 20 years, and here 3 year I meet the same young ch...

Maryanna
20.08.2004, 19:28
The doctor, to me of 20 years, and here 3 year I meet the same young man. Right at the beginning of our attitudes or relations our sexual life was harmonious (the quantity or amount of sexual certificates or acts reached or achieved 12.. Once a week, and no claims from the partner existing). Last two years my sex inclination has noticeably decreased: for normal state of health to me enough one contact in a week. From liked, that is natural, I hear statements of type: " And can eat someone another? " Or simply I see surprise in its or his eyes. The doctor, is not present others and I like only it or him. Other men do not involve me. I start to feel frigid (especially after revelations of girlfriends). Whether So it? Can, all business in weariness or stresses, in something? Thanks.

Bodibilder
21.08.2004, 21:25
Habit or weariness. And on girlfriends I would advise to hammer. It should be last instance for search of advice or council and the truth

Isaev D.D.
23.08.2004, 09:06
Dear Maryanna! Depression of interest to intimal contacts can be connected with the most different reasons, including emotional recession, chronic stresses, the general or common weariness, monotony of a life In it or this it is necessary to understand on reception at the sexologist.