PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor. Sometimes at me during employment or occupation by love with my guy at change...

Marina
22.08.2004, 16:53
Uv. The doctor. Sometimes at me during employment or occupation by love with my guy at change of a position during the certificate or act from a vagina izdajutsja sounds such when there is air otkuda-or (or gases from an intestine). It occurs or happens seldom enough, but nevertheless. My guy more than arranges me in the sex plan. I almost always receive an orgasm during affinity, and he (orgasm) always different. There can be it iz-for the sizes of genitals or genitalias. The guy has dovolno-taki a large member. At me during the sexual certificate or act it is allocated greasings usually much, happen "chavkanija". Consult please.

Isaev D.D.
23.08.2004, 04:41
Dear Marina! During exaltation in a phase previous an orgasm an external third of a vagina spazmiruetsja, forming original manzhetku, and deep 2/3 vaginas extend... At change of position of a wall are squeezed also a part of air from a vagina leaves...
Orgasm be valid can various, that depends on an emotional spirit, a status of an organism, the general or common vitality, and as not from the sizes of genitals or genitalias!