PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sex with the girl a year. But today she has told or said, that it or her toshnilo and all the day long...

Valera
17.08.2004, 08:46
Sex with the girl a year. But today she has told or said, that it or her toshnilo and all the day long the head was turned. Once even has pulled out. For certain first attributes beremenosti?! Always we do or make all with a condom. Always. Always all we do or make correctly. Condoms of one stamp checked up by us. Up to monthly there were on idea 4 days. It would Seem early I worry. BUT. It or she before monthly always was hurted or was ill;was sick with a breast and increased or was enlarged it is a little. Now such does not occur or happen. I in a panic. What to do or make? To wait these or it 4 days and whether will look monthly? Or something to undertake from undesirable beremenosti?

The anonym
18.08.2004, 23:52
If so you are afraid of pregnancy buy or purchase to her OK

Mayson
19.08.2004, 14:52
Now you needed to wait only will begin monthly or not. Sometimes they are late for some days, such happens. And in these or it the girl toshnit and kruzhetsja a head. At my girl was such with one month ago, and I had to be fidgety slightly. Therefore strongly do not experience and wait some days. While there is no confidence, that your girl zaberemennela, therefore and to do or make anything it is not necessary yet.

The anonym
21.08.2004, 07:01
As though children small! You that, in 19 century zhivte?
The test for pregnancy is on sale in any drugstore, is simple in application, there are copecks.

child
23.08.2004, 04:26
Has poisoned... Will resolve!!!