PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who nibud advise that to me to do or make! At me such problemka I the devushk...

Vova
19.08.2004, 09:51
Who nibud advise that to me to do or make! Such problemka I have asked the girl for me that she has shaved the intimal place, he eto has made and now asks that I have shaved the penis!!!
But how much or as far as I know men etogo do not do or make I can am mistaken? Advise that to me to make?

20.08.2004, 14:37
Shave, the sun:) Even if you in itself do not test this necessity, to make so for the girl - only to you in plus! Besides reflect, that will do or make to you minet for it or her more pleasantly because take in a mouth hairy eggs to her can to be as not conveniently as you - to search for its or her clitoris among hair:) Remove or Take off a crown in a bed or cot - not only dictatorship always is good, sometimes it is necessary to be able to obey:)

The anonym
21.08.2004, 01:37
Shave, do not shave!.. .probuj!

Ol
21.08.2004, 10:46
Shave certainly, many muzhiks so do or make and for the sake of experiment (a new hairdress nevertheless) and chto-to search is easier was a member - that. And then, the more hair, the a smell is worse, in fact hair absorb all "aromas"

child
22.08.2004, 16:50
Well that a penis shaved such I precisely did not hear, the friend that place which shave the village is called on another!!!