PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt. My wife disagrees to try or taste proctal or anal sex. How to convince?...

Страницы : [1] 2

Anatoly
23.07.2004, 00:34
Prompt. My wife disagrees to try or taste proctal or anal sex. How to convince?

tuzik
24.07.2004, 03:32
If the wife does not have diseases of a rectum, t. e. gemmoroja, cracks, a tumour, all over again study or investigate technics or technical equipment as well as what to apply. Be not too lazy, look through back, many times doctor Isaev describes volume. Then begin belief. Anyway, it is better to you to know the wife on what buttons to press. More tenderly also you will receive a forbidden fruit!

Lora
25.07.2004, 02:18
And why she does not want, you about it or this asked it or her? Tuzik, buttons here there is nothing. Anal there is anal, it either at once or never.

tuzik
26.07.2004, 15:32
Madam, I would not be so categorical! At everyone the psychology and the wife it is really necessary to explain, that it would be desirable the husband. Toljan, necessarily apply the small artful dodges. Reasons are necessary for the consent, instead of times and at once there as it is advised by the previous young woman.

The anonym
28.07.2004, 00:17
And if the wife does not want anala?
Why it is necessary vsegdadelat as the husband wants?!

Bokser
29.07.2004, 10:27
A ty ee, potreniruj " bez svidetelej.

tuzik
30.07.2004, 19:58
To the anonym: it is possible for the wife to disagree, but then why you are jealous husbands who wish to enjoy with you, and in other case, seek entertainments elsewhere? To think to cost not only about itself.

Lora
01.08.2004, 06:51
To tell the truth, road Tuzik, here here all of you you esteem and it is not clear, what for to you in general women from them neschastnyi vaginas?! To you, apparently, only zadnitsy with... Important. And, almost all! Up to what people lazy has gone instead of enjoying a perfect female body and its or his orgasm, present or true, instead of immitatsiej (in most cases), you not znaetet how to try to persuade wives on animal sex (more quickly, already, more close... What there still characteristics anala at men). One technics or technical equipment! And women as? Women - perfect, gentle, surprising essences!?

tuzik
01.08.2004, 14:17
ENT, and who against female bodies with all organs together taken? Interesting ask why to not respond and anything dirty and shameful in anale is not present. Roofing felt in fact wishes to test with the wife, not with prastitutkami, correctly? So why at once is not present?

Lora
01.08.2004, 20:59
Yes, is not not present, and it is simple, time will already respond pier, so him do not want or wish that musolit-that? As yes that! Probably, itself would not like, that it or him in popku poimeli, and advice or council to ask did not become. It is a question more likely of respect, instead of about technics or technical equipment.

tuzik
03.08.2004, 04:15
Ridiculous you Lora! Technics or Technical equipment to study or investigate follows that some Roofing felt to the wife has not done much harm, well what for to be dark, in fact 21 centuries or blepharons! Though anal pratikovalsja with pokon centuries! Further and the main thing, I mean love at this pair if she is, well why to not try or taste if the husband wants? The another matter if after tested the wife would not like already to insist it is not necessary.

Lora
04.08.2004, 04:07
And if she would not like UP TO? I am not simple so I speak. I know, that such anal and as muzhiks of it or this want. A question only: why? One of my was or former was the criminal long time so he to me told much as yes that (well, and eksperementirovali, certainly). I only shall not understand: time so to all is pleasant to you, and be engaged with each other, by turns, so to say. My-then at what? And as to that he the husband, and she a pier the wife. So at us not patriarchy, and free customs. It is pleasant to him - its or his problem. She, probably, too not embodies all, that would like. Re-read below, report Svety...

netakajakakvse
04.08.2004, 20:56
The woman can quite test (and the man too) a proctal or an anal orgasm. And if thus still to caress and a clitoris, such double orgasm even more pleasant.

tuzik
05.08.2004, 01:35
Lorik, here therefore at you and a splinter in heart! The criminal (I cannot judge what he/she is the person, they too various happen and even good!) but if they there these or it were engaged hardly he could present you beautifully and aesthetically anal. Sex. You can porobuesh with the person whom you will like and at you it will turn out fine? At you simply psychological ustanovka-and I to overpersuade aversion do not want or wish. Eventually everyone is free itself vibirat how to satisfy the ardent passions.

Plechman
05.08.2004, 18:32
Tuzik, you have simply grown in my opinion, the good fellow! All is correct - here both the approach is very important, and the technics or technical equipment, the only thing, that at you to ask wanted - where. describes technics or technical equipment? CHto-something I shall not remember... Anatoly, all is simple (if she still tried or tasted to time - if tried or tasted and has not liked - that more difficultly), learn or find out why she so opposes to this business, most likely it or her, disappointed by proctal or anal sex, girl-friends narasskazyvali her basen about what is muck; dissuade they be explain, what is it a thing original and here it is just necessary projavi at first not a lot of endurance or quotation, and then an-j sex will bring to her pleasures, and not small (the proctal or anal orgasm is not a myth, and with stimuljashkoj a clitoris as has written netakajakakvse, - ogogo) if she tried or tasted also to her it was not pleasant - explain, that was not pleasant to her, most likely, iz-for not the correct approach (I mean psychological, t. e. To an-mu to the girl it is necessary to sex concerns not as to torture and as to usual sex), plus the uncle has got to her inept, not that that you... Though certainly if horns will rest, it is not necessary to press strongly, result or bring the reasons - will not work - either reconcile, or search for another, success!

tuzik
06.08.2004, 02:01
I not the bashful person that someone nravitsja-to not like! I speak that I think. On this konfu I the old resident so work and look through, all you will find.
Repeatedly Isaev wrote on this subject what to repeat? Yes I and shall not manage.

Lora
06.08.2004, 15:29
Plechman, road, only be not nervous and be not angry, but d. Isaev, by the way, speaks, that the proctal or anal orgasm is possible or probable at women only at stimulation of a clitoris. And it means, an ordinary CLITORAL orgasm. There are some people certainly for which the proctal or anal aperture is a strong erogenic zone, but probably it is a little of them, not at everything, anyway. Personally to you at me such question: I know, what you like the girl, whether you with her are engaged in proctal or anal sex? Only it is fair. In my opinion, people who like and respect the half, anala to them do not offer, if only those will ask. And more: it is not necessary to advise another to search other women, there are people trustful, which our advice or councils can accept for true. Well, and in the rest, we shall not quarrel more in this occasion, good? How much people - are so much both opinions. And wife Anatoly, apparently, is more on my party or side even if to me it is valid, can be has not carried with the first experience (So, Tuzik?) . So long!

Alisa
08.08.2004, 01:27
At me, by the way, the attitude or relation to proctal or anal sex always was very negative, always it seemed to me, what is it that that animal and dirty. Offered many, refused at once and categorically. Unique with whom I on this all taki have gone is my young man, with which we 3 years. Right at the beginning of our attitudes or relations when about it or this conversation only has come, I at once have decided to place all points above i and have told or said, that to be engaged in it or this I nibudu NEVER. He to argue did not become, but only has told or said: you Know, the proverb such is - never speak never, but eventually - all depends on you - want we shall be.
From time to time this subject emerged. .ne I know as, but it is exact zanju, that very gradually, he has inspired me, that in it or this there is nothing bad or stydnogo, what is it it is simply a little " on another ". I constantly felt its or his love to me and, in this case, the main thing - respect. He never insisted on it or this. Prsto I have understood, that if I on it shall go, our attitudes or relations will not change in the inferior party or side and through poltlra from the beginning of our dialogue I have suggested him it to try or taste year. The only stipulation was that if suddenly that that is not pleasant to me, we shall stop it during the same moment. It was surprising, but it was pleasant to me, from first time. Anatoly, show maksimu respect and patience to the wife. It seems to me, that to go on it, she should know firmly that remains liked by you, that you not begin to concern to her as that on another, t e is worse. Success!

Alisa - Lore
08.08.2004, 10:21
Dear Lora! The Orgasm from proctal or anal sex without stimulation of a clitoris - is possible or probable! Here my personal experience goes counter with D.D.Isaeva's opinion (I shall believe to you naslovo as at doctor Isaeva I did not read it). And in occasion of respect - you certainly, are right, that how much people are so much and opinions, but for me personally without DEEP VZAIMOUVAZHENIJA, checked up by time, proctal or anal sex would be impossible to this day.

Lora
09.08.2004, 02:42
Alisa, probably, that I now here shall write, will be a thunder on my head (Plechman and Tuzik me will precisely kill), but know, how I already wrote below, at some people the proctal or anal aperture is a strong erogenic zone at which stimulation they receive an orgasm. At me personally such zone is the breast and a back, but I do not shout about the kajfe to the right and on the left. Not all this is pleasant, much can even stirs or prevents, though I reach or achieve a discharge from a touch of these places in some minutes (all life so was!), Let alone traditional sex. As to proctal or anal sex MEN very much in it or this are interested therefore - that they and plant here the utopian theories in occasion of and without an occasion. Though, d. Isaev hundred times wrote: only at desire of BOTH partners. It is pleasant to you, I am glad for you. But here you advertise or promote here on air as it kajfovo and that such as I we understand nothing, and suffer thus, maybe, other women when their husbands, nachitavshis this konfy, start to delirate this idea fiks and to frame superfluous problems for all. At you - yours of the priest, at me - my breast, at the some people - tongue. To everyone the . By the way questions on proctal or anal sex cost or stand in section of anomalies in this konfe, that means, what is it not too normally. And in general, all is peer to me. Good luck!

tuzik
09.08.2004, 11:34
Lorik, it is a pity, that I evy now is not present, she to you would tell all, at it or her too erogenic zones work, as well as for you, but also anal it is pleasant, by the way, not too for a long time. Earlier in any did not want.

Alisa - Lore
10.08.2004, 18:18
Dear Lora! At all my respect for you, I can correct and not act you in the protection! " To the right and on the left about the kajfe " I "do not shout", and as I "do not advertise" or I "promote" here in konfe neither proctal or anal, nor what nibud other sex! The question to which I have only responded has sounded. - such I did not speak that you in sex do not understand anything and even in ideas at me such was not! You are absolutely right - to everyone the ! And if who that "nachitavshis" here starts that "to delirate" all about what - so I can do or make with it or this that? It is possible in fact and news on the TV to listen and delirate to begin is to that how much impressions it is necessary... Well and in occasion of anomalies is a private affair of everyone, but so far as that that does not bring harm to both partners, is not assured, that conversation can be conducted about anomaly.

Peach
10.08.2004, 23:17
Oh this proctal or anal sex so the woman are afraid of that all and the man wish all. As personal advice or council I can add only, that proctal or anal sex and it or him can be carried absolutely refined pleasure in aerobatic manoeuvres in sex, in difference from simple vaginalnogo and here imitations and delitanstvo are impossible, is sick because. My statistics takaja-on 10 men only 1 can qualitatively spend all. And if your experience at a level - while has undressed two times has terminated, about what proctal or anal sex speech. As a result of such not skilled or experienced actions we receive such quantity or amount of aggressive wondering women. If after bad proctal or anal sex of these clever men would shoot, you would look a situation has changed. For me proctal or anal sex is the test for quality of the lover so if you in yourselves are assured, can supervise a situation, operate or work, I hope to your wife will carry also to her the confused experimenter will not get

tuzik
12.08.2004, 04:07
Vau! At you such rich statistics? You taaak are skilled? You do not know that better, my Eve or you? No, it is better from less skilled or experienced, but liking...

Alisa
12.08.2004, 15:17
Correctly, tuzik!!:-) Here and I speak, that the love is more important, than all kinds of sex together taken!