PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 26 years. If to look back back in history of my sex attitudes or relations......

Yado
18.08.2004, 10:57
To me of 26 years. If to look back back in history of my sex attitudes or relations... .to under the truth to tell or say never thought to deliver partnyorshe pleasure from the sexual certificate or act. Thought only of the sensations. And three months ago on the present has grown fond of the very young person and the main thing is mutual. I on the seventh palate but am more correct than dream of a marriage BUT! Voobshchem has appeared problemka which threatens pererasti in problemishchu!
Means so, for the first time in a life I have solved, that this girl each time received an orgasm at the sexual certificate or act with me. I try. But the more I see, that something is impossible, the more quickly I lose ability to satisfy it or her that is on patsanski my weapon (member) is not necessary more correctly 5 7 all first mines ok and then sharp depression to full falling.
I at all do not ask the help and simply I demand it or her from you what not so like I do not drink and I do not smoke. In advance bgagodaren for rising of my abilities!

Isaev D.D.
19.08.2004, 10:00
Vo-the first, it is not necessary to put maximal problems or tasks... Well-known, that 100 % frequency of an orgasm - is characteristic far not for everything, it is probable only for 1/5 women... Excessive excitement and a strain plays with you malicious shchutku, therefore all should carry out naturally, without haste and any convulsive efforts... It should be some kind of game, improvisation, instead of " dolblenie rocks "...

Irina
20.08.2004, 01:57
About 1/5 women you have bent. Simply, means, 4/5 men are not able to give to women pleasure. By the way, indeed (on own experience). Muzhiks think only of themselves. But there are remained, gentle, perfect, kind, 1/5 men who try. Thanks such! If to try, always it will turn out. And you, Yado, do not hurry, increase a prelude, look or see erot. Film, etc. Successes!

Tanja
20.08.2004, 14:38
Far not all women are capable to test an orgasm at each sexual contact. If your girl had men up to you ask as often it or she had an orgasm. And for you sovet-enjoy sex, instead of think, that you do or make not so. And let she will prompt you, that it is pleasant to her, that raises or excites, and that is not present. Discuss your problem together, tell or say, that you like it or her, and at All of you it will turn out! Successes.

Isaev D.D.
22.08.2004, 04:53
I should comment Irina's on statements. By results of the representative interrogation spent in Sankt-Petersburg, it has appeared, that always test an orgasm during sexual affinity only 12, 8 % of women, and rather often - 36 more, 4 %. 17, 7 % of women test an orgasm seldom or never it or him test during affinity. It would be possible to accuse of all men, but it is not always correct... And to try it is necessary " with mind or wit and knowledge ", instead of by a principle " if longly to be excruciated - by something it to turn out ". Whether And many are formed enough for this purpose? But in some cases fault or wine of men is obvious and the given conference evidently shows it...