PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I test in the imaginations a sex inclination to man's...

Alexey
18.08.2004, 01:27
Hello!
I test in the imaginations a sex inclination to a male. What to do or make?
Can it is necessary to try or taste? But I do not know as it to make - the guarantee (true) is necessary.
Thanks for the answer.

Alja
19.08.2004, 14:43
Guarantee of that? Health of the partner or what about it or this nobody learns or finds out? And how you with girls, have an inclination? If is not present to try or taste you have the full right, suddenly the gay. I for example, never condemned people of nonconventional orientation and itself with women tried or tasted. There was one to which was simply abnormal, animal prjamo-taki passion. But I nevertheless have understood, that my it is men. Now I married, the husband know about my bisexual, but it even raises or excites it or him. Kak-that at us it was three together - very much nedurstvenno. My advice or council - experiment, if you are ready to it or this also you of will find, in fact you still such young!

Nata
21.08.2004, 05:02
And if tomorrow at it or him imagination with children pojavjatsja, what too " eksperementiruj while young "? Imaginations is yet an occasion to action!

Alja
21.08.2004, 21:38
Nata, with children it already a distortion, as well as with animals. And gays much also it is very vulnerable and on the unfortunate people. If the man and not vsegdja to itself can find the woman, the man and for a long time. And consequently why also is not present, if it or he while does not have family. As though it was pleasant to you, if your husband at whom we shall tell or say was not so a lot of experience suddenly has understood, that it or him attracts to men more. The orientation should be found out just at such age. And then, why at you such negative attitude or relation? Gays it too people and are not worse than us.