PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, my husband was present on the second sorts or labors that was reflected...

Belief
18.08.2004, 19:00
Hello the doctor, my husband was present on the second sorts or labors that was reflected in its or his sex inclination to me, earlier he constantly wanted me, and now more increasing or more and more and there is a cooling and alienation more. Whether it is possible to return its or his feelings?

Isaev D.D.
19.08.2004, 09:37
Dear Belief! More recently I had to answer a question on my attitude or relation to attraction of husbands to participation in sorts or labors. It is convinced, that after so significant, but, simultaneously, in many respects shock for the majority of men of event, the attitude or relation in family by all means vary. First of all, it affects on seksualno-the erotic sphere, the certain cooling and impossibility - former to aspire to affinity. A certain internal barrier is formed, the wife becomes the sister, the friend, dear mother of children, but the aura of sensuality disappears...
I do not think, that attitudes or relations necessarily vary finally and irrevocably, but danger of occurrence during this period of any other woman on which it would be possible to direct romantic feelings is great enough. And then marriage or spoilage can appear under threat of. Only time, diligence of the wife gradually revive chuvstvenno-the romantic attitude or relation to can to correct a situation... During this period it can appear, that the initiative of sensual attitudes or relations should proceed from the wife...

Katya
20.08.2004, 07:41
Muzhiks have gone or send at us nervous.

Isaev D.D.
21.08.2004, 15:43
In tom-continually, Katya, that after presence on sorts or labors nerves of husbands so become stronger, that to wives do not react any more...