PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor. At me such problem though it probably will seem mno...

Veronica
20.08.2004, 07:32
Zdrastvujte, the doctor. At me such problem though it probably will seem to much ridiculous. To me 24 years, and I awfully am afraid to borrow or occupy in sex. And I am afraid to become pregnant. Clearly, that on a court yard of 21 centuries or blepharons, contraception and all other., but ideas such: and suddenly something will tear also not so will apply and... I think, that of it or this I shall think and during the certificate or act, and then.. What pleasure. And more please prompt, in fact it is not enough one condom?, and OK I do not wish to accept, remain prezervati and spermitsidy (Farmateks)??? Thanks in advance for the answer.

The anonym
20.08.2004, 12:54
If not enough one condom that dress two. And in general to you to the psychiatrist.

Isaev D.D.
21.08.2004, 13:41
Dear Veronica! The variant of use of a condom and Farmateksa is widely advertised or promoted by many experts as very effective and reliable way of contraception, therefore I can agree with your choice! As to your pavors if they will continue you to pursue it is necessary to address for the help to the psychotherapist!