PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I meet the girl, the affinity still was not. A difference - 5 years. She devstvenn...

Sergey
13.08.2004, 04:54
I meet the girl, the affinity still was not. A difference - 5 years. She the virgin.
Advise HOW better "to break" - slowly or sharp movement?
What in general reasons on this bill (in particular at a female)?
I shall be grateful to any advice or council!

The anonym
14.08.2004, 07:16
And she sama-that wants "break" or is pure or clean your initiative?

Sergey
14.08.2004, 19:32
Yes, she wants it or this... The main thing, what exactly with me...
I did not have an experience with virgins...

The anonym
15.08.2004, 18:29
Listen to you to that how much years???? You are simple pojim and feel it or her. Look or see at it or her as though it there would be your sister

Sergey
17.08.2004, 08:20
If you speak IT, itself look or see in passport and pay attention to date of a birth...

If you have a sister, you it or her already, for certain that...

There are idiots... Though would have boldness to subscribe...

Words are not present... ZVIZDETS, the uttermost PISETS...

Lena
17.08.2004, 11:11
Sergey! 1) treat the girl with good wine that it has not been strongly strained, but do not go too far; 2) Further dejsvuj on circumstances, the pain is passing or taking place but if it is fair - DO NOT PULL!!! Than medlenne that, will be longer painfully. Success.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 22:56
Eto zdorovo, chto ty tak seriezno podhodish k situatsii, chto volnueshsya, chto zaranee dumaesh, kak deystvovat. Znachit, lubish, znachit, berezhesh.

No moy glavnyi sovet - ne pereborschi s etim bespokoystvom - inache eta trevozhnost tvoey lubimoy nepremenno peredastsya (tak v svoe vremya vyshlo u menya i moego parnya - a situatsiya byla odin v odin kak u tebya s tvoey podruzhkoy)

Pri etom... ne ohota govorit banalnosti, no kak uderzhatsya i ne napomnit, chto vse devchonki - raznye, dazhe esli v chem-to i pohozhi. I vse rebyata - tozhe. Tak chto ne doveryai nichiim sovetam. Tak, kak budet u vas - ne bylo nikogda i ni u kogo, i nikogda i ni u kogo ne budet. Eto - edinstvennoe, v chem mozhno byt uverennym.

Chto zhe do "technicheskih" "melochey.".. Konechno, kak imenno On dvizhetsya - eto vazhno; no esche vazhnee - chto pri etom govorit. I govorit li chto-nibud voobsche. Chasto rebyata ne otdaut sebe otcheta v tom, kak devushke vazhno slyshat lubimyi golos, naskolko eto pomogaet raskrytsya..

Plechman
20.08.2004, 02:56
Sergey, "break" not sharply, but it is confident, do not forget about a long prelude (the virgin should be got or started on all turns or turnovers) and at the first ocurrence bite it or her for ushko (only gently, but otvlekajushche from the painful moment below) or still something distracting make, and it is desirable in the first call up to the extremity or end to not enter - plevu has torn and in this district process, while she will not be warmed up and into taste will not enter...

Microbes
21.08.2004, 10:27
The main thing that the first break has not appeared the first popadozom to venirologu and ginikologu, and the main thing in a maternity home! And actually the main thing not perevozbudit the girl and that she not nabrosilas on your member also has not bitten it or him! Take care! If that call, we shall arrive! We shall help or assist than can! We shall help or assist to uncork!