PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We live with my friend to 7 years, the first 2 3 years I tested an orgasm 2 3 ra...

juljasha
18.08.2004, 22:17
We live with my friend to 7 years, the first 2 3 years I tested an orgasm 2 3 times, then 1 time, But now at all I do not test 3 years though my partner for a night finishes 5 9 times! When I am engaged in an onanism I finish 5 times though and earlier was engaged. I speak him about the problem, and he speaks, that with me something not so! He likes me, and almost all arranges me, and I would not like to change it or him. At us was having rummaged half a year, but nothing has changed? What to do or make?

Atos
20.08.2004, 14:19
Most likely, at you the type of an orgasm or a way of its or his reception has changed. And he does or makes all how did or made earlier. Take it or him for breeches (literally for zadnitsu) and direct or refer how it is necessary for you, and he let is arranged. When you will achieve the purpose, necessarily inform him: " the Darling, that's it so was pleasant to me. Make as still. " As though not you, and he has thought up this all. And he as pretty will get on this fishing tackle. The main thing, then do not spill the beans.

juljasha
21.08.2004, 06:57
There is no he does not speak, that something will not do or make, and I and earlier was engaged in an onanism. That I only have not tried. Likely that that with brains.